Wednesday, July 31, 2019

(Extra Book) A Compendium of Lines for All Occasions


A Compendium of Lines for All Occasions
by Knock Knock 

Whenever you get an extra book suggestion, you have to hold your breathe a bit…. And this one is a ‘one-liner’ response book for every occasion!  It’s called A Compendium of Lines for All Occasions.  The book has responses for all engagements with people ranging from insults, excuses, rejections, mind games, put-downs and cop-outs.  There are some laugh-out-loud moments and a few to put in the back of your mind should you need them, though I’m not sure I would.  I don’t seem to have that type of quick wit.  There are even a few funny ones for roommate relations.  It’s more of a book to place in the bathroom for ‘toilet reading.’  Numerous lines I have heard a few times over my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment