Friday, July 23, 2010

Race, Sex, and Religion

What a beautiful day in PA.  My sister and her family visited on our boat.  Started a new book, more on that tomorrow and started a great book on tape, more on that when I finish.  So I was thinking about the books I have been reading, and also something a faculty member, Dr. Marcus, had shared with us in a Diversity class I took in my PhD program.  He stated that life has three, I believe, topical areas that it all boils down to, Race, Sex, and Religion.  With the last grouping of books I have been reading, you know what, he may be right….sometimes all three in the same book.  Thanks for that insight Dr. Marcus.  SO, when I decide to write my book, I guess I need to scratch out the story of the inspiration of RAs dreams and think more about jazzing it up with those three areas, huh?  When I finish reading this list, I will commit to writing my book.  Ideas? Send them my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment